Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflecting Source?

I look in the mirror... i see myself. If it's a good mirror, what i see in the mirror is the same as me... same characteristics. What happens when i stand in front of multiple mirrors at the same time... what if they are all a bit different & give a little different look to my characteristics? Still, they are reflections of me, but they just look different... my image, but all different.


The images in the mirror are of me, but are they me? No, they are reflections of me... it's an illusion of sorts. Is it real? What is real? I can see it... it is happening right in front of me, i see the images... that is real... but the images in the mirror aren't real using the same definition that i am real. I am the original, in the flesh, the images in the mirror are real copies, light effects. They are real only in the sense that they exist in a form that i can percieve with my 5 senses & have experience in that.


What about us being made in the image of God? Does that make us carbon copies of the Great Spirit? What about the rest of it... all the stuff surrounding the spirit? Is it all just part of the light show created for the Spirit to play in? Was it created "on purpose" at some point or "just happen" as a result of a "thought"... then we had a domino effect... cause & effect continued... and continues... round & round & round we go. Is it just a big loop & The Beginning & The End are at the same point? A point that is nowhere to be found... ever?


Out of the Stillness of Source, ALL came forth... Thought, Sound, Light, Form... underlying everything, within & without is what IS the Force of this Cause. There is nowhere It is not. You couldn't get away from It if you tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment